Kerrygold is as delicious for cooking with as it is for spreading lavishly on crumpets. With help from the families of our very own Buttermen and some Kerrygold lovers like you, we've curated these fantastic recipes for you to try. Happy cooking!
Other recipes we’ve collected over the years to share with our community:
Minty Mushy Peas
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled & roughly chopped
- 1kg (2lb 3oz) frozen minted peas
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 3 large knobs butter
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until nearly tender. Add the peas to the pan and after 2 minutes of boiling, add the mint. After a minute, drain into a colander.
- Put everything back into the pan and mash with a potato masher until smooth.
- Add the butter and season carefully to taste.