Kerrygold is as delicious for cooking with as it is for spreading lavishly on crumpets. With help from the families of our very own Buttermen and some Kerrygold lovers like you, we've curated these fantastic recipes for you to try. Happy cooking!
Other recipes we’ve collected over the years to share with our community:
Buttered Prawns With Chilli, Parsley, Ginger and Garlic
- 25-50g (1-2oz) Kerrygold butter
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, peeled & finely chopped
- 2-3 fresh red chillies, deseeded & finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 16 large whole raw tiger prawns
- 1-2 lemons to taste and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 good handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 long slices ciabatta bread, toasted
- Put the butter into a hot frying pan. Add the ginger, garlic, chilli and prawns and fry for about 3 minutes. Turn the heat down and squeeze in the juice of 1 lemon.
- Add the parsley and lemon zest. Toss over and remove from heat. Taste and add more lemon juice if necessary.
- Season to taste and serve over the toasted ciabatta.