Kerrygold is as delicious for cooking with as it is for spreading lavishly on crumpets. With help from the families of our very own Buttermen and some Kerrygold lovers like you, we've curated these fantastic recipes for you to try. Happy cooking!
Other recipes we’ve collected over the years to share with our community:
Raspberry & Peach Cobbler
- 6 ripe peaches, halved, stoned and cut into wedges
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp demerara sugar
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 100g (4oz) self-raising flour
- 50g (2oz) caster sugar
- pinch salt
- 100g (4oz) Kerrygold butter, chilled and cut into cubes
- Sprinkle Demerara sugar
- Good quality vanilla ice cream to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190oC/gas mark 5. Toss the peaches & raspberries gently with the brown sugar, orange zest and juice in a 25cm earthenware oven dish.
- Put the dish into the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until the peaches have softened slightly.
- While the peaches are cooking, mix the cobbler topping using a food processor tip in the flour, sugar and salt, add the butter to the processor and blend until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Tip this mixture into a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of water to bind the mixture and create a firm dough. Place to one side.
- Remove the peaches from the oven.
- Using a tablespoon, put 6 big dollops of dough onto a floured baking tray and bake for 10minutes. Remove the scones from the tray and place on top of the peaches, sprinkle with Demerara sugar. Return the dish to the oven and bake for around 15-20 minutes until it is bubbling and golden on top.