Kerrygold is as delicious for cooking with as it is for spreading lavishly on crumpets. With help from the families of our very own Buttermen and some Kerrygold lovers like you, we've curated these fantastic recipes for you to try. Happy cooking!
Other recipes we’ve collected over the years to share with our community:
Sweet & Salty Nut Crunch Bar
- 200g (8oz) milk chocolate broken into pieces
- 100g (4oz) dark chocolate broken into pieces
- 125g (5oz) butter
- 1 tbsp syrup
- 100g (4oz) salted peanuts
- 150g (6oz) macadamia nuts
- 2 x 80g Crunchie bars broken into pieces
- Melt both the chocolates in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Add the butter& syrup and melt together very gently over a low heat.
- Add the nuts and Crunchie pieces to the mixture and stir well
- Pour the mixture into a 20cm x 30cm tin and chill in the fridge for 4 hours. Cut into bite size pieces.